Welcome to Video Game Lies! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Video Game Lies:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
Some other interesting pages
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:WikiaStats, Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
I have a question about acceptable content. What is a lie versus something someone just made up? I don't want to add bad lies to this wikipedia. Only good lies. :=)
- Hopefully, the lie was told to you by someone else who intended for you to believe it. The only "bad" lies are ones you make up for the wiki because you think they'd be funny. :) -GregoryWeir 15:15, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Okay thank you gegory! :=)